Interested in working with us?
RS Metrics is always accepting resumes from talented and ambitious people. Please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll reach out if we think there could be a match.
Vice President of Sales
RS Metrics is the market-leading company for satellite imagery and geospatial analytics for businesses and investors. Its proprietary, patented technology leverages advanced computer vision and machine learning to extract meaningful and ready-to-use data from a variety of location-based sources, providing predictive analytics, alerts, and end-user applications for decision making in financial services, real estate, retail, industrials, metals, government, and academic research.
RS Metrics is backed by the industry leading AI / Fin-Tech investors, including Thynk Ventures, Nate Gantcher (ex Chairman & CEO of Oppenheimer), Jim Stern (Founder & Chairman of Cypress Group), and Jim Brown (Long Ridge / Thomas Lee). RS Metrics has over 150 Enterprise customers globally, including some of the world’s largest hedge funds, asset managers, retailers, universities, metal traders, and REITs.
Our Product portfolio includes: TrafficSignals (retail traffic and predictive signals for publicly traded retail and restaurant chains), CRE Trends (retail and employment traffic trends for thousands of malls, shopping centers, stores, office, and industrial properties), FactorySignals (based on significant changes in employment, production, and other activity at factories in the US and globally), and MetalSignals (global production trends and predictive price signals for Aluminum, Copper, and Zinc).
RS Metrics is looking for a passionate technology focused VP Sales. This individual will have a proven track record in closing B2B sales with large and mid-sized companies across multiple industry sectors, including Commercial Real Estate, Retail, Manufacturing, Industrials, and Asset Management. Reporting directly to the CEO, they will manage the entire sales process from prospecting through successful deployment, while consistently meeting assigned booking goals.
- Selling RS Metrics’ satellite-imagery based data, applications, and alerts to large and mid-sized customers in commercial real estate, retail, manufacturing, industrials, and asset management.
- Prospecting and closing new business with aggressive monthly and quarterly goals
- Ability to develop the strategic goals and tactical plans necessary to identify, prospect and connect with targeted accounts.
- Managing and cultivating relationships with existing clients to support continued sales growth within key accounts
- Becoming familiar with all product solutions, the competitive climate, and promoting company products
- Conducting online and onsite presentations to demonstrate RS Metrics product offerings
- Working closely with marketing to develop and execute outbound call and email campaigns
- Participating and networking at industry events and tradeshows
- Meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Establishing a strong sales pipeline, sales forecasts and updating accounts to support revenue growth
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing materials and programs
Requirements, background and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of successful Enterprise Software, SaaS, or Direct to Consumer sales experience
- Solid knowledge base in sales and ability to put a process in place (i.e. lead generation, opportunity qualification, proposal development, account management and closure)
- A Proven and Verifiable track record of achieving or exceeding sales goals
- Experience selling finance or business intelligence software directly to SMB customers in commercial real estate, retail, manufacturing, industrials, or financial services.
- Ability to interface with all levels within customer organizations to include individual properties, large portfolios and other senior leadership in large to mid-sized companies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send your resume and a brief note of what you would do in your first 3 months on the job to email@example.com.