Reports, Data & Predictive Signals for Real Estate
Measure, compare, and benchmark real-time retail traffic trends for properties such as malls, shopping centers and stand-alone stores
CRE Trends is a web app that provides satellite-imagery based traffic data, trends, and analysis for 100,000+ individual commercial real estate properties such as malls, shopping centers, stand-alone retail locations, and office and industrial parks, based on changes in daily, weekly, monthly, and year-over-year parking lot traffic growth.
CRE Trends also allows users to compare and benchmark property trends against competitors and other relevant local, state, regional, and national properties, and create groups by property type, ticker, owner, etc.
Users can create favorites lists of selected properties, automatically generate alerts and signals for each property by identifying periods of significant change, and generate shareable PDF report summaries for selected properties and competitors.
- Commercial real estate investors – issuers, acquirers, and investors in all types of commercial real estate
- Investors for assessing risk
- CMBS trading desks and investors
- Large and small retail chains looking to measure traffic for site selection
- Small business owners looking to generate traffic history for one or more locations
- Corporate retailers and Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)
- Hedge funds investment funds, both fundamental and quantitative